Amvean’s seasoned experts help you in implementing and installing wireless connectivity solutions best suited to your organization’s needs. Wireless networking has become a crucial and integral part of most of the organizations today as more and more flexibility is being required in the work culture.
We have an excellent and economical solution for your wireless connectivity requirements, with following major services:
- Wireless Connectivity Design & Installation – survey, design, installation, maintenance and optimization of wireless networks.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Connectivity – one of the simplest, yet most effective forms of wireless technology. Radio waves transmit data signals to the desired destination through network devices like hubs, servers and bridges (routers), thus eliminating cables or lines.
- Microwave Wireless Connectivity – this is extremely resistant to network interference.
- Infra-red (Free Space Optic) Wireless Connectivity – one of the common forms now, Wireless receivers, transmitters and network bridges (routers) use infrared frequencies to transmit data. The infrared ports are very useful when a large number of wireless devices transmit signals throughout the network like laser technology used for data communication.
- Wireless Site Survey – our professionals will analyze all aspects including resources, frequency management and client technology equipment to create the most effective wireless solution.
We provide our wireless connection services in the following areas:
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut